Definition of Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is a premature symptom in men that causes men to release sperm too quickly (climax) when having sex. In addition to having sex, premature ejaculation also means ejaculation that occurs before sexual penetration. All men also must have experienced premature ejaculation. If it happens occasionally, it shouldn’t be a concern. However, if 50 percent of sexual relations end in premature ejaculation, it is advisable to see a doctor.
In having sex there is no standard duration, because it depends on each partner. However, based on research, having sex generally lasts about five and a half minutes for men to reach ejaculation. Premature ejaculation itself is also included in sexual dysfunction that can occur to anyone.
Premature ejaculation is divided into two, namely:
- Primary premature ejaculation, is premature ejaculation that is always experienced by a man since he first had sex or every time he had sex.
- Secondary premature ejaculation, which is when premature ejaculation occurs in a man who previously had a history of normal ejaculation or without ejaculation problems.
Risk Factors for Premature Ejaculation
The following risk factors for premature ejaculation, include:
- Erectile dysfunction: premature ejaculation will become more severe, if someone often has problems maintaining an erection. Fear of inability to maintain an erection can make a person want to resolve the relationship intentionally or not.
- Health conditions: chronic diseases such as heart disease will cause anxiety and inadvertently force ejaculation immediately.
- Stress: stress can irritate and cialis online italia consegna veloce divert the mind from sexual relations.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
There are many causes but the main ones are psychological and physical factors. Psychological problems can include anxiety disorders, stress, and depression. While prostate disorders (such as prostatitis and also the thyroid, are physical problems that can cause premature ejaculation. Consumption of illegal drugs can also be one of the causes of premature ejaculation as a side effect.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is characterized when a man climaxes too fast (secretes sperm) when having sex.
Diagnosis of Premature Ejaculation
Diagnosis can be made by looking at medical history, sexual life and general physical tests if needed. Furthermore, a urine test might be done to find out an infection or a blood test to check the level of male hormones or other tests. However, doctors will generally examine and ask how often premature ejaculation occurs, how long the sufferer has premature ejaculation, whether it affects personal life, whether premature ejaculation makes the relationship with a partner disturbed or not. This is of course as a step taken by the doctor to make a diagnosis, in addition to checking medical history, physical tests, and also the sexual life of the sufferer.
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation treatment can also be done at home, for example by using thick condoms to reduce penile sensitivity. This is because, treatment related to premature ejaculation does not have to always be handled by a doctor. However, if the business at home does not provide positive results, then you should contact your doctor to be given good treatment with drugs or therapy.